How to support your local pubs, restaurants, cafés and shops in these difficult times…
- Tell us what your favourite retailer is doing – we can share with our followers and help promote them
- Use local shops rather than supermarkets – they are on different distribution networks and are often better stocked with essentials and local produce
- Buy gift vouchers online to use in the future – giving retailers a little extra income
- Order takeaways or have food delivered – many pubs, restaurants and cafés have diversified to stay open.
- Share the love on social media – if you’ve had a great experience tell people!
The message is simple about local retailers, use them or lose them.
For the latest news on which pubs, restaurants and cafés are offering takeaway and delivery service, and which shops are open, visit our dedicated ‘open for business’ page.